AirPods are pretty popular and for good reason. Why Do My AirPods Make a High-Pitched Noise? They’re stylish and convenient, but they also have one big downside: they make a high-pitched noise. Is this a deal breaker? Absolutely not! But if you’re having trouble dealing with the high-pitched noise AirPods make, read on for a few solutions. We’ll discuss everything from using earplugs to adjusting your listening volume.
What are AirPods?
If you’re one of the tens of millions of people who own Apple’s AirPods, you may have noticed that they make a high-pitched noise when you take them out of your ears. This weird sound is actually caused by the air pods vibrating inside your ear canals.
The high-pitched noise isn’t always a bad thing. It helps alert you when someone is calling or texting you. However, if the noise is too loud or annoying, you can fix it by following these steps:
1) Open AirPods case and remove charging wire
2) Hold AirPods in front of your face with the “stem” pointing towards your cheeks
3) Close your eyes and press down on both earphones with your thumbs to reduce their vibration frequency
4) Keep AirPods closed while talking on phone or listening to music
What Causes the High Pitch Noise?
There are a few potential causes for the high pitch noise your AirPods produce. The first is that the batteries may be low. If you’re not using your AirPods regularly, the battery will discharge over time and cause the sound to increase. To check if your AirPods battery is low, open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General.” From here, tap on “Battery” and it will show you how much battery life is left. If there’s less than 20 percent remaining, you’ll need to charge your AirPods.
The second potential cause of the high pitched noise is an issue with the devices themselves. If one of the microphones is faulty or not close enough to your ear, then audio will be output through that microphone instead of through the speaker. To test if this is causing the problem, hold one of your AirPods next to your ear and try to hear any difference in volume or quality between the two devices.
If either of these solutions does not fix the issue, it may be due to an obstruction in one of the air vents inside your device. To check if this is causing the noise, remove both earbuds from your AirPods and hold them up so that both sides are facing outwards and see if there’s anything blocking any airflow within them.
How to Fix the High Pitch Noise on AirPods
If you’re noticing a high-pitched noise coming from your AirPods, there’s a good chance that the issue is with the earpiece. Here’s how to fix it:
1. Remove and reattach the AirPods multiple times if necessary until the high-pitched noise goes away.
2. If the noise is coming from one of the earpieces, remove it and try attaching it to the other side. Make sure that both earpieces are fully inserted into your ears before doing this.
3. If the noise persists even after following these steps, it may be time to replace your AirPods Earpiece or invest in a new set.
If you’re having trouble listening to audio with your AirPods, there might be a few things you can do to fix the issue. First, try charging them for a little while before using them so that they are at their peak performance. If that doesn’t work, it might be time to take them in for an inspection by an Apple technician. If none of those solutions work, it’s probably time to get a new pair of AirPods!