The latest report titled “ATMP Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the ATMP.
|Process Included||ATMP Production from phosphorous acid|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence ATMP production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of ATMP Production Process:
- ATMP Production from phosphorous acid: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of ATMP production from Phosphorus acid. Phosphorus acid reacts with ammonium chloride under aptly regulated temperature. Simultaneously, Formaldehyde is added to the reaction vessel. Further, unreacted ammonium and hydrochloric acid are separately extracted, and thus, a transparent liquid is obtained that is light-yellow in color.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/atmp-production-from-phosphorous-acid/requestsample
ATMP or Amino tris methylene phosphonic acid is a phosphonic acid known for its wide application in water treatment plants owing to its scale inhibition property. It has a high melting point and is a colorless crystalline powdery substance.
ATMP has great thermal stability and water solubility. It is hygroscopic in nature and has great chelation capability with lower threshold inhibition. It shows the most significant scale inhibition with carbonates.
ATMP finds its noteworthy application across water treatment industry, where it is used for inhibition of scale formation, which is usually formed due to the deposition of metal ions. Due to its phenomenal chelating ability, it obstructs the scaling. Moreover, having very low toxicity, it is a preferred choice for water treatment.
It is also used widely as a metal surface treatment agent, thermal power plant, oil refineries, etc.
Key Questions Answered in the ATMP Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the ATMP market?
- What are the various processes used for ATMP production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce ATMP?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of ATMP?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of ATMP?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of ATMP?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an ATMP production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for ATMP production?
- What is the time frame for ATMP plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of ATMP?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Asphalt Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/asphalt
- Argon Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/argon
- Avocado Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/avocado-oil
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA