The latest report titled “Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate.
|Product Name||Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate|
|Process Included||Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate Production via Sulphonation Process
Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate Production from Coconut Oil.
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate Production Process:
1. Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate Production via Sulphonation Process: This report provides a exhaustive cost evaluation of Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate making from sulphonation procedure. A reaction takes place between Chloro sulphonic acid and sodium lauryl sulfate to yield a product which is further treated with ammonium hydroxide and is thus neutralized to form Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/ammonium-lauryl-sulphate-production-via-sulphonation-process/requestsample
2. Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate Production from Coconut Oil: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate production from coconut oil. Firstly, coconut oil is mixed with water, which is then heated in the presence of sodium hydroxide. It then undergoes hydrogenation to form Lauryl Alcohol. Further, through sulphonation process, Lauryl alcohol transforms to lauryl sulphate. As a last step, Lauryl Sulfate reacts with ammonia to form ammonium lauryl sulfate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/ammonium-lauryl-sulphate-production-from-coconut-oil/requestsample
Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, also called Ammonium Dodecyl Sulfate and Dodecyl Sulfate Ammonium Salt, is an anionic surfactant. It is a linear chain sulfate. It has a molecular weight of 283.43 U. It is soluble in water and is yellowish white in color with a feeble odor. It retains moisture as it is hygroscopic in nature.
Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate is a cleansing and foaming agent. It finds its major application as an emulsifier and a major ingredient in detergent. It is prominently used in shampoos and liquid cleansing soaps. It is also used as an industrial cleansing agent, for example: It is used in car cleansing. Moreover, it is also used as an agent in the polymerization of emulsion.
Key Questions Answered in the Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate market?
- What are the various processes used for Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate production?
- What is the time frame for Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Ammonium Nitrate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-nitrate
- Ammonium Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-chloride
- Ammonium Sulphate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-sulphate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA