Is carefully covering the skin the only way to stay healthy? Every day, the skin is exposed to a lot of dirt, heat, and other factors that cause tanning. Just washing your face and carefully “disguising” to hide from the sun with sunscreen jackets and skirts alone is not enough to protect your glowing skin from the risk of dullness. So what is the secret to effective skincare and care?
You may also Read how to get younger looking hands overnight
Avoid sun exposure and use sunscreen
One of the most important things to keep in mind for brighter skin is to avoid overexposure to the sun, whether or not you’re using any skin-lightening supplements. When exposed to UVA and UVB rays from the sun’s radiation, your skin is stimulated to produce melanin, a substance that darkens the skin. Wearing long-sleeved clothing alone is not enough to protect your skin. The best way is to use sunscreen every time you go out, whether it’s sunny or not. Besides, do not forget to wear sunglasses and a hat when going out in the sun to protect the whole body.
Wash your face at least twice a day
Do not forget to wash your face with a cleanser twice a day in the morning and at night before going to bed to remove dirt, bacteria, and oil from the skin.
Kill death cell
If using a bar of natural skin-lightening soap, be sure to exfoliate to remove layers of skin that need to be renewed. You can use commercially available exfoliating products or use homemade sugar to exfoliate your skin.
Remember to apply moisturizer after exfoliating. If you have dry skin, you can use Vaseline to help stretch your skin. Moisturizing oils are also essential in protecting the skin against harsh environmental conditions. It also helps in the treatment and prevention of skin blemishes such as freckles, spots, and wrinkles.
Have a healthy diet for glowing skin
Even the best skin-lightening pills may not be as effective as having a healthy diet. A balanced diet that includes substances such as grapeseed oil and fish oil that contain antioxidants is good for the skin. In addition, Omega 3 in fish oil is also essential for shiny skin, hair and nails.
Remember to drink enough water. Water is an essential element in the body as it helps in the elimination of toxins. Drink 2 liters of water a day for healthy glowing skin.
In addition, fruit is an integral part of a healthy diet. Fruits provide the body with vitamins such as A, C & E, which help form collagen and elastin fibers that make the skin soft and smooth.
Stay away from tobacco
Smoking and tobacco abuse not only stimulate aging but also dry out and form wrinkles on the skin. Even if you use the most expensive skin-lightening cream and you don’t stop smoking, it’s no use. So quitting smoking is the best way to lighten your skin.
Skin lightening at home
You know, besides using expensive skin creams to lighten your skin, you can think of more economical treatments, using the “gift of nature” which are extremely fruits. close and easy to find in daily life.
Yogurt contains many nutrients that are very good for the skin. It also contains lactic acid which is an extremely effective natural exfoliant. The following method can be applied to all skin types.
- Gently apply yogurt to the skin. Leave on for a few minutes and then rinse with warm water. Do this every day for a few weeks and you will notice a significant change in your skin.
- Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of fresh yogurt with half a tablespoon of honey. Apply this mixture to your face and neck. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse off with water. Do it daily to improve skin tone.
- You can also add a little lemon juice and some oatmeal to yogurt to make a thick paste and use it as a body mask. This method will also help keep your skin soft and moisturized.
Vitamin C in oranges is one of the essential ingredients of skin care products, providing bright, healthy, and acne-free skin.
- Make a paste by mixing two tablespoons of orange juice with a pinch of turmeric. Apply to face and neck before going to bed. You can also use it on your hands and feet. Wash off the next morning. You should maintain the habit of using this mixture every day.
- Dry the orange peel and grind it into a powder. Mix one tablespoon of this powder with one tablespoon of yogurt to make a paste. Apply to the skin and leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with water. This will help lighten dark spots and other marks on your face. You should only use it up to twice a week.
Honey helps to brighten while moisturizing the skin. Dry skin is a common condition and one of the causes of uneven skin tone. The antibacterial properties present in honey will help fade age spots and acne scars. You can apply the following skin care treatments with honey every day:
- Apply pure honey to your face, leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with warm water. This simple remedy will help remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin glowing.
- To make a face mask, mix one teaspoon of honey and lemon juice, one teaspoon of milk powder, and half a teaspoon of almond oil. Mix well and apply gently to the skin. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
Lemon contains acidic substances that have a natural lightening effect and high vitamin C content stimulates new cell growth. In addition, lemon contains antioxidants that are very good for the skin.
- Soak a cotton ball in diluted lemon juice and apply it directly to your face. You can even rub a slice of lemon directly on blemish-prone skin and let the lemon juice stick to your skin. Leave it on for at least an hour and then rinse it off with water. Do so once a day. This simple method will definitely lighten the skin and also prevent the development of acne scars on the skin.
- Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice and one teaspoon of turmeric or tomato juice to make a paste. Apply to the skin and leave on for half an hour. Rinse with water. Do so once a day.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera can reduce hyperpigmentation and restore the original color of the skin. Hyperpigmentation is one of the main causes of uneven skin tone.
In addition, the cooling effects of aloe vera helps regenerate new cells and damaged tissues. The following simple aloe vera gel remedy can lighten dark spots and improve skin overall.
- Cut the leaves, and squeeze out the gel inside.
- Apply the gel evenly to the skin.
- Leave on for about 30 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Do so at least twice daily for two weeks.
Papaya is regularly used in various beauty treatments and can lighten glowing skin. Papaya is said to contain natural whitening properties and various nutrients that make your skin brighter and healthier.
- Eat a lot of papayas. The antibacterial properties of papaya clear away impurities that can cause skin darkening.
- Rub the inside of the papaya peel on your face and let it dry. After that, wash your face with cold water and pat gently. You will have beautiful glowing skin. You can do this every day.
- Crush a ripe papaya and mix it with a cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Massage the mixture onto your face and neck. Leave on for 30 minutes before rinsing off with cold water. Do this at least once a week to notice a noticeable change in skin tone.
Turmeric is often used to improve skin problems. It helps to increase melanin to maintain glowing skin pigmentation. In addition, turmeric has antiseptic and antioxidant properties that are beneficial for your skin.
- Mix turmeric and milk to make a thick paste and apply it on the skin. Let dry and then rinse with warm water. If you do it regularly, this simple remedy can really give you whiter glowing skin.
- Another way is to mix two teaspoons of chickpea flour, half a teaspoon of turmeric, and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply to the skin and leave on for 20 to 25 minutes or until dry. Rinse off the dry mask and then rinse your skin with warm water.
Cucumber binds collagen and keeps your glowing skin firm and elastic. It also has a cooling effect on the skin. The cucumber mask is suitable for all skin types.
- Apply cucumber slices directly on the dark skin that needs lightening. Leave on for a few minutes and wash off with warm water. Do this twice a day.
- Grate the cucumber and mix it with honey to make a mask. Apply the mask on the face and neck. Leave on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water. You can apply this method twice a day for the best results.
- You can also mix one tablespoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of cucumber juice. Apply to the face, and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes or until dry. Rinse with water. Regularly do it once a day.
Hello, Bacsi’s articles are for reference only and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.