Companies OH&S Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course covers basic auditing concepts and techniques in accordance with national and globally approved OH&S norms and laws. Participants will receive the essential audit capabilities through activity-based training as well as practical auditing experience through counseling, structured observation, and open discussion groups by taking this course.
Skills Required For This Course
This course will teach you the following skills!
Instructors will obtain a better knowledge of the internal, third-party, and second-party audit procedures as a result of this training. Students will receive ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course Certificate after finishing the course and will be prepared to show the following abilities:
- Determine the OHS dangers that are likely to occur in that type of business.
- Evaluate the concerns about potential hazards in the business’s Health and safety management system.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of OHS management approaches.
- Assess an OHS management system’s capability and worth.
- Identify the methods, quality, and auditing techniques that have been used.
- To conduct a good audit, you must first know the structure of the auditee’s administrative position.
- Personal qualities necessary for a successful and competent management system audit are demonstrated.
- Control and implement an auditing team’s operations.
- Engage with the auditor and audit team in a positive and happy manner.
- Conflicts within the audit team should be avoided and dealt with as quickly as possible.
- Ensure that the audit report is in order and completed.
Why Is ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course Necessary in Pakistan?
Many respected businesses across Pakistan have been using the ISO 45001 regulations to decrease risks while enhancing worker productivity by offering a safe and healthy work environment.
The following are some of the factors why you should take the ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course:
o A person with an ISO 45001 certification can help a company’s effectiveness and boost its chances of gaining business venture.
o He can reduce the likelihood of downtime due to accidents.
o This lead auditor training can demonstrate your dedication to meeting official requirements.
o Improved efficiency from real accountability insurance payments in the future
o Keeping compliance with legal requirements
o Design a healthy system for maintaining and improving health and safety.
Course Fees and Duration for ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course
|ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course||Details|
|Approved Tutor||Wahaj Ahmad|
Advantages of ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course
- Boost your company’s adaptability by preventing risks ahead of time, innovating, and always improving.
- Legislative/regulatory competence is strengthened while company losses are reduced.
- Clearly shows business accountability by pledging to work in a safe, healthy, and long-term manner.
- For all companies of all sizes, there is a single worldwide occupational health and safety system.
The main points will be covered in this Course:
Identify the goal and benefits of performing an ISO 45001 audit.
- For auditing purposes, interpret ISO 45001 standards.
- Auditing actions that bring genuine value should be planned, carried out, and followed upon.
- Understand how to use risk-based ideas, management, and control activities to solve problems.
- Learn about the most up-to-date auditing techniques and how to put them to good use.
- Increase stakeholder trust by directing audit actions in accordance with the most recent regulations.